Motor Cycle Insurance
For each category of vehicle three types of covers can be taken
- Third party fire and theft and
- Third party only cover.
Motor Comprehensive Insurance (Private)
Comprehensive policy holders are covered in the following circumstances:
- Accidental /fire damage to your vehicle
- Loss of vehicle or spare parts / accessories
- Protection and removal after accident
- Third party liabilities (damage to property, death or injury)
- Riot and strike cover (non-political)
- Medical expenses cover up to a stated limit (private cars only)
- Personal accident cover for insured and spouse up to a stated limit (private cars only)
- Authority to repair damage to vehicle up to a stated limit.
Motor Third Party Insurance (Private)
This policy covers third party liabilities against death and / or injury and damage to property.
This insurance is a statutory requirement for all vehicle owners.